Sinarco Wine Company started exporting and distributing Australia produced wines to Singapore in 2008. The wine was sourced from family-owned vineyards with a dedication to quality - primarily from the Yarra Valley, Heathcote and Gouldburn Valley wine regions in Victoria. Reason being the relationships with the wine makers, producers and the close proximity for wine tastings from new vintages of existing as well as new wine producers. Since then, customers have responded well to the portfolio which has included renowned Shiraz produced in the prime 2004 vintage - Whitebox & Yarra Valley Carhillton Reserve, Gouldburn Valley Verdelho as well as the award winning Yarrawood range; Pinot Noir, Autumn Harvest Riesling & Rose. Sinarco has since expanded the wine selection regions, types and vintages while remaining committed to quality of the wine produce.
Australia | SINARCO WINE TRADING PTY LTD ACN 094 309 850 | Liquor Licence No: 36127428
119/8 Wells Street. Southbank.
Tel:(03) 96820739 ,
Fax:(03) 96961665 ,
Quality Wine Portfolio:
• Premium wines selected from renowned, diverse as well as vibrant wine producers.
• Medal winning quality by wine experts and international wine competitions.
• Huge savings from our relationships with Australian wine producers.
• The convenience of free home delivery with every purchase of 12 bottles.
Award Winning Wine Regions includes:
- Yarra Valley: Yarrawood Tall Tales Sauvignon Blanc, Autumn Harvest Riesling, Rose, Cabernet Merlot & Pinot Noir
- Yarra Valley: Carhillton Shiraz Reserve 2004
- Goulburn Valley: Hopwood Chardonnay, Verdelho, Shiraz & Cabernet Sauvignon
- Heathcote: Whitebox Shiraz 2006
Vintage Cellar includes:
- Penfolds Grange Bin 95
- Jaspers Hill Georgia's & Emily's Paddock ('92, '94', '97)
- Noon Winery '2000
- Wolf Blass Black Label '90s & Jimmy Watson Trophy '98
- Wynns Estate Limited Release '97
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
- To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000)
- For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $500)"