Barrel matured. A vibrant red in colour with magenta hues. There are aromatics of raspberry fruit and cherry pie with toffee apple sweetness. The palate is dominated by the typical varietal fruits of cherry and plum and complimented by a hint of forest floor earthiness.
Awards for Yarrawood Pinot Noir:
- 92/100 - James Halliday 2012 Australian Wine Companion
- 91/100 - James Halliday 2013 Australian Wine Companion
- 91 Points - Wine Showcase Magazine July 2012
- Bronze Medal - National Cool Climate Wine Show 2010
- 3 stars - Winestate Magazine September/October 2010